Thursday, October 31, 2013

Get Healthy!

 You may be wondering why I'm doing health posts now on a fashion blog, but I believe that the one accessory anyone can rock is a healthy body. And, of course, a healthy body leads to a healthy heart.
Contrary to popular belief, being healthy does not mean you have to be skinny.
One of my friends is on a diet right now where she can only eat lettuce and steamed veggies and drink water and protein shakes...she's practically starving herself. 
Now, I'm all for eating veggies, but I eat them along with meat and other sides. An easy way to tell if your meal is balanced is to see if it's colorful with looottss of veggies.You don't have to cut out all of our fave foods from your diet to lose weight, you know, just eat it in moderation. 

If you're like me and have constant urges to snack, here's some things you can swap out in your diet:

Potato chips --> Kale chips

Chocolate --> Yogurt-covered raisins

Rice --> Quinoa

Soda --> Water


Stay healthy everyone, and thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment