Monday, October 28, 2013

My Current Shoe Love

So last week I went to Famous Footwear, Macy's, and Payless in search of the perfect pair of wedges. I had some pretty specific standards and finally found my sole mate at Ross!
I totally scored a pair of Chinese Laundry Mash Up Wedges for...wait for it...$25! I do what I always do when I get stuff from Ross, look it up online. Turns out they're about $80!
They're a really pretty taupe color with a 5" heel and a 1" platform, so it's really like your walking on a 4" heel. Whenever people post their new shoes for some reason I always want to know their size, so I'm a 7.5 if you were wondering.

I haven't worn them out yet but they feel very comfortable. I actually bought them for an event coming up and I'm going to be doing a lot of running around trying to make sure everything's perfect so I opted for a wedge instead of a stiletto. And the criss-cross pattern of the straps keeps my feet in the shoe and erases any worries of my shoes flying off in the middle of the night.

Review to come!
Thanks for reading!
Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment