Sunday, October 6, 2013

Splurge or Steal? Hair Edition

We all love achieving that perfect 'do, but sometimes it just costs way too much. Hopefully these products will help you create stunning looks especially if you're on a budget like me!



Splurge: CHI 1" Hair Straightener
Yes this iron is amazing, but it can also get up to $100+


Steal: Remington Wet 2 Straight 2" Flat Iron
I bought it at CVS for $30, it was way worth it, I haven't tried it on wet hair yet but definitely will do that soon



Splurge: Healthy Sexy Hair Leave in Conditioner

Yes, Olympic swimmers swear this product is their holy grail, but $30 for a little bottle?

Steal: Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Whip Leave in Conditioner
Hold onto your hats because this amazing product is only about $8, cool right?

Splurge: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
I actually heard about this from Zoella and she was absolutely raving about this, so I looked it up and found out it was $40 a bottle! Granted, it is invisible.

Steal: Batiste Dry Shampoo
If you buy this from Urban Outfitters or Ulta it's just $8. I would rather have to rub out all the white/gray in my hair than spend more money.


Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment