Thursday, October 31, 2013

Life's Too Short For Boring Clothes

Let's kick it into high gear with some really exciting pairs of pants, probably my favorite piece of clothing.

I used to wear plain ol' blue jeans until I stumbled upon the marvelous world of printed/colored/zipper-adorned pants. Since then I've added about 5 new pairs of pants ranging from faux leather to denim snakeskin print.

Forever 21: Great colored jeans, reasonably priced, lots of choices.
I purchased a faux leather pair, a tribal print pair, and a variety of leggings as well.

I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of polka dot jeans! No luck yet, but I'll keep an eye out.

And who says floral jeans are only for the springtime? I would totally rock a pair in the winter, I mean, if you like it, wear it! That's my motto.

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment