Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Loving Leather

Whether it's jackets, bags, or pants, leather is yet another one of this season's hottest looks.


A while back I bought my first leather jacket from Forever 21 for $35 and I thought I would be the chic queen at my high school, until I realized that I was about the 20th person to wear one there.

Of course, any leather item I buy is fake, being that the real thing is crazy expensive...and it used to belong to an animal.
Besides jackets, I love the look of leather in a skater skirt. One of my friends absolutely rocks this look, and I am always sooo jealous! But I make up for it by strutting it in my leather pants with my other friend. If you couldn't already tell, leather is pretty hot at my school ;)

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment