Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beauty Do's and Don'ts #1

Looootttssss of beauty faux pas that everyone does but doesn't admit to, including me, I mean come one we're only human! I do a lot of these things on a daily basis but I've been trying really hard lately to curve my bad habits. Some people think of them like committing a crime, gosh. Anyway, hopefully these tips will help!



Let's get started!
Foundation
DO: use a brush, apply evenly, and use the right shade!
DON'T: cake it on!

Blush
DO: smile when applying
DON'T: overdo it
Bronzer
DO: give yourself a sunkissed glow, and apply on the cheek hollows, temples, and jawline
DON'T: use it to give yourself a tan



Eyebrows
DO: fill them in with powder, pencil, or a matte eyeshadow (for dark hair, brows should be 3 shades lighter than the hair color, blondes' brows are 3 shades darker)
DON'T: make them black, it looks harsh and a little unnatural

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment