Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweater Weather

There's not many things that sound better to me than curling up on the couch with a nice cup of tea watching a marathon of my favorite classic Disney movies on a cold day. 

But if you're out and about you can still get that warm fuzzy feeling with a cozy sweater.
Sadly, where I live, it doesn't get too cold so the sweaters don't start coming out until around the end of December. But I'm all about the layering and I'm obsessed with sweaters!

Printed sweaters add an element of fun to your outfit. I'm a total sucker for galaxy sweaters, I mean, they're just so much fun!

Colorful sweaters give a little pick-me-up if you're in a bad mood.

Long sweaters make an outfit more elegant but still laid-back.

Chunky sweaters keep you cozy and looking good.

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment