Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Fell in Love!

I've fallen completely, head-over-heels, in love...with a pair of wedges! You thought I meant with a guy? Oh please, I'm too busy blogging for that to actually happen ;)
It was love at first sight. I walked into Payless and saw these babies in their little box positioned right in my line of sight.
I'm talking about the Brash Lunar Platform Wedges in Black.
With a 5 inch heel and a 1 inch platform, these wedges seem very comfy because you're actually only walking on 4 inches of heel. I had them on for only about 10 mins in the store but from what I experienced, they are veeerryyy comfy. AND they're only $20! I'm definitely buying these in the near future.
I go to a lot of special events and participate in performances so these shoes will definitely get their fair share of wear.
I'm traveling in about 2 weeks so I might find a pair that I love even more there, but if I do or don't these wedges will probably make their way into my closet.
Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment