Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Splurge or Steal? Beauty Edition

Now, we all see people raving about those top of the line products, but are they really worth it? If you don't want to invest in something you're not too sure about, I can help you find some similar products for a fraction of the price!
 
Splurge: Naked 2 Palette
Very nice neutral colors, $50 at Sephora

Steal: Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow
My go-to palette, $6 from CVS

vs.
 
Splurge: Guerlain Rouge G De Guerlain Lipstick
I've read amazing reviews about this lipstick. I've never actually tried it and probably won't, seeing as it's $49.50 at Sephora
Steal: Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
The color payoff is phenomenal with this lipstick, and at $7.50 from Walmart, how can you go wrong?

vs.

Splurge: MAC ProLongwear Foundation
I don't know about you, but to me, $31 is a lot to spend on foundation.
Steal: Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
Good coverage and light texture, all for $12 at Walmart

vs.

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment