Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Top 5 Mascaras

Lately, I've been all about the lashes! I hardly ever wear falsies because they just take too long to put on, but I'll bear through it if I'm going to a special event.
But anyways, I just can't get enough of mascara lately! I usually apply 3-4 coats, depending on the mascara and how I'm feeling that day. If you're a mascara junkie like me, then you know how hard it is to walk out of a makeup store without buying any!
So let the countdown to my favorite mascaras begin!
I use this either when I'm in a rush to get out of the house, or when I just want more natural looking lashes.
For this one, I use about 4 coats on my top lashes and 1 on the bottom
#3: Tokidoki's Punk Lash Mascara
This one is really fun because it's blue! It's a really nice alternative to black mascara, and hardly anyone else wears it so you'll be sure to start a trend. I don't think you can buy this anywhere :(
This is probably the best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I wear this through 8 hours of school then 2 hours of swim practice and it never flakes or smudges!
This mascara is CRAZY! It gets every single one of my lashes looking long and full of volume! The wand is really fat and even has bristles at the top so you can get that falsies look.
Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment