Monday, September 16, 2013

A Sad Story

After 4 faithful years of service, my CHI straightener has retired...or should I say, it broke. My foot caught the wire and it went crashing to the ceramic floor :(
But, instead of crying over it, I took it as the opportunity to seek out some new products! I stumbled across some really good ones on Amazon and picked one out, but I couldn't go for much longer without my straightener, so I went to my local CVS to look for a temporary replacement (I like to straighten my hair every day) and found the Remington Wet 2 Straight Ceramic Flat Iron. I actually saw the same one on Amazon, but now I had it right in front of me with no shipping fees! Yay!
I just bought it today and haven't even opened it yet, but you should stay tuned for a review, maybe in a month or so.
 
Thanks for reading, and if you have any styling products to recommend, please comment!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment