Monday, August 26, 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Review

I've tried a few different foundations recently and the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation has been my favorite one by far. I actually mentioned this in my Back to School Must-Haves, and it is a must-have. 

If you're new to foundation, make sure you ask a sales person to help you find the right shade because there's nothing worse than going home and realizing you got the wrong shade. I used to be so intimidated of the MAC employees, and actually sometimes I still am! I always wonder how they get their makeup looking so flawless!
 
 
Pros:
A plus to the MAC foundation is that it has a pump which makes it more sanitary.  I use about 1 pump everyday and my bottle has lasted since last December! I'm a swimmer, and this foundation literally stays on throughout my 2 hour workout, so I can still look fabulous while working out. That's pretty amazing :)

After using one pump on my entire face, the coverage is pretty good.
 
Cons:
At $31 it's on the pricier side, compared to the drugstore ones. This foundation also has a dewy/slightly oily looking finish to it so I mattify it with powder. I \wish I didn't have to touch up throughout the day, but I'll blame my oil slick of a face. Since the foundation is kind of heavy, I just put on a thin layer and I actually double it as concealer under my eyes. 

Thanks for reading and I hope this helped <3
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment