Monday, September 16, 2013

My Fall Shoe Must Haves

It's time to trade in those flip flops for boots and bikinis for scarves, because fall is here! One of my favorite parts about fall is finally getting to wear my boots again without feeling like my feet are melting. These shoes are going to be some of what I have in my closet, and some that are on my wish list.
 
 
 
 
2. Gray Studded Ankle Booties, Material Girl
 
 
 
3. Black Leather Riding Boots
 
 
 
4. Taupe Suede Litas, Jeffrey Campbell (wish list)
Again with the Litas, I know. I just can't get enough of these!
These are either going to be a hit or miss for you guys, but I absolutely adore them.
 
 
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment down below abut what your essential fall shoes are!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment