Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Falling for Fall Fashion

With the reveal of fall fashion trends at NY Fashion Week recently, I thought it would be fun to try out some new trends. Some of these have been around for a while, but are making a definite comeback. 

Leather will keep you warm and looking fierce this season. 

Burgundy/Wine colored pieces provide you with a rich and earthy color palette. 

Another great fall color is army/olive green. I have a pair of jeans this color, so maybe I'll do a styling post :)

The weather's getting colder so it's time for the sweaters to start making appearances.

Last, and my favorite by far...high heeled ankle booties! You may already know that these Jeffrey Campbell Taupe Litas are my dream shoes. 


Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment