Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Big Stack

I know a problem I always had was figuring out which bracelets to stack and how to make it look good. 
My rule of thumb is this:
Stick to a color palette and choose different textured/shaped bracelets. 

Try layering braided bracelets with a spiked or printed one. You can even throw in a watch if you like.


Remember, don't overdo it. There's a fine line between chic and trashy. Sometimes too much jewelry can be borderline costumey, unless you're going for that look. And I really like the gold bracelet ring she's wearing below!

And if you have class, be considerate and don't be shaking your arms causing some big ruckus. I've actually gotten in trouble for too much noise caused by my arm candy.

Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment