Friday, August 23, 2013

Fashion Friday: Printed Flats

One of my favorite pairs of shoes is my cheetah print flats. Usually I keep it on the safe side and wear it with skinny jeans and a T-shirt, but I try to spice it up once in a while. Believe it or not, cheetah print is actually a neutral. Yes that's right, it's a neutral. It can be paired with not only black and white, but also navy blue, olive green, and especially red.
Here are some outfits that might give you some ideas on how to add cheetah print flats into your wardrobe. The flats I'm wearing are from Old Navy, I got them on sale :)
(Sorry the pictures aren't the best!)
 Oh and my phone case is the Fox Case from Forever 21
Outfit #1
Shirt: Forever 21
Capris: Old Navy

Outfit #2
Shirt: Macy's
Skirt: Forever 21

Belt: Forever 21

Outfit #3
Tank Top: Forever 21
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy




Click Here to check out my Fashion Friday post on the skirt from outfit #2!

Don't be afraid to wear the print, unless you don't like compliments! Embrace your inner wild side with the cheetah print :)
Thanks so much for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment