Monday, November 18, 2013

Fashion Haul!

I went to Seattle a few months ago and picked up a few pieces. I know I promised a haul over a month ago but I just haven't had any time to do one! Sorry the pics aren't of me with the clothes on, but, again, I don't have the time to actually produce quality pictures.
Quick little disclaimer: I'm definitely not trying to brag about anything that I got, I just thought it would be fun to give you a little more insight to my style. This is a collective haul so the things included were purchased over a period of about 4 months.

Clothing:
Aeropostale Skinny Jeans $60 $10

Aeropostale Bird Print Button-Up Shirt

Forever 21 Faux Leather Pants

Forever 21 Tribal Print Jeans

Forever 21 Asymmetrical Zipper Jacket

Forever 21 Polka Dot High- Waisted Shorts

Forever 21 Cat Face Sweater

Macy's Royal Blue Cutout Dress (similar to this one)


Jewelry:
Forever 21 Set of Stud Earrings

Forever 21 Rings

Shoes:
Chinese Laundry Wedges $80 $25

I should have called this the Forever 21 haul haha
 Thanks for reading!
Love always,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment